Saturday, April 16, 2016

I'M BACK!!

I just spent an hour writing this fantastic monolog and poof it was gone!  I will try again....this time you will receive the condensed version!

A BIG THANK YOU to Lance, Lexi and family for their visit.  Greatly appreciated!  Yes Lance I found one small stain so when you receive the table cloth as an inheritance you will have a small memory to go with it...sure do love you guys!

A BIG THANK YOU to Jennifer and Lander for helping with my yard!  Praying for no more frost!

Thanks for Laine's baseball schedule...Sounds great....I will support as much as I can.  Will always be rooting Laine in spirit if not physically at the park.

Looked up the Linn County Pioneer Museum and am anxious to visit sometime this summer.

I am having a terrible time finding someone to vote for in this election year!  I don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of and I haven't found any candidate that I feel truly represents my feelings. UGHH!

Okay, I have rambled, hit the edges and did accomplish some semblance of writing.....why oh why can't I find the spell check?

In my scripture reading this a.m. I found a verse that really hit me....I think I will attempt to make it my motto...

.......Whether the Lord will that I be translated, or that I suffer the will of the Lord in the flesh, it matereth not, if it so be that I am saved in the kingdom of God.           Ether 15:34

And more especially if it is with each of you!      L&H's







 

No comments:

Post a Comment