Friday, September 2, 2016

Hello!

Hello! 

My Grandma Hall always reminded me that the road to H**** was paved with good intentions!
Hmmm!  Guess I know where that leaves me.

I used the **** because I don't appreciate the four letter words....I was taught that it was a lack of education when we couldn't come up with better language to express ourselves.....I am not really well educated but I don't choose to show just how uneducated I am!!  With that said; I will use **** and you can insert whatever explanatory word fits your vocabulary.

Now that I have that off of my chest...

It has been such a thrilling, beautiful, hot, lovely, hot, contemplative, hot (did I mention hot?) summer.  

I have thrilled to the addition of 4 new great grandbabies this year.  I only wish they were closer so I could do some rocking and cuddling.   I do LOVE babies!  That makes 17 greats and number 18 on the way!  The family tree just keeps sprouting new branches and leaves.  It is so marvelous!

Lonnie and Lori came and spent a week with me....we spent the time trying to decide if it was time for me to move closer to family.  (Silverton is about 15 miles from Salem and/or Aumsville)  The final decision was 'not quite yet'.  I have really felt that for now, here is where I need to be.  Just hope my dependence on Loel and Melanie doesn't wear too thin.  It seems my 'get up and go' is rapidly changing to 'got up and went'. 

My western-country thrill over the past few months is finding the itty bitty frogs in my flowers and garden.  I need to do some research and write a story about them.  I have asked Laine to come up with a name for my story book frog.  He hasn't sent me a prospect yet.  Do any of you have a suggestion?  Google the song "Froggy Went A'Courtin".  Listen to the rendition by Burl Ives and see what you can come up with.  Any and all suggestions will be carefully considered.

I am running out of thoughts, but want to make sure you know I love the Lord, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true.  I love each and every one of you so very much.  L&H's

Grandma Gail




No comments:

Post a Comment