Tuesday, October 11, 2016

DIET??!!!

Well, I didn't get any feed back so not much to report this month.

Somehow, I have managed to lose a whopping 2 pounds.  Of course, tomorrow I will find it again.  That just seems to be the way it goes!

I saved two pamphlets from my mail box this past week that I thought were quite interesting.

1)  The most important health pill of the 21st century.  Advertised to rejuvenate your entire body.

Did anyone try the Regenify?  If so, was it successful?

2)  Meet the world's first "Smart Pill".  Advertised to search your body for broken DNA then repair and regrow every sick or damaged cell in the body!

Did anyone try "BioRepair"?  If so, was it successful?

If any of you have some brain fog I have used "Focus" by do Terra.  I can say, that for me, it really helps.

Now if I could find something for an energy boost......WOW!

Until next month.....Stay healthy and PLEASE share!

No comments:

Post a Comment