Friday, December 2, 2016


Dear Family and friends,

It has been way to long….I have failed in my commitment to write every week.  Time to recommit and get with it!

I have spent the morning huddled under the covers keeping warm and feeling miserable.  Earlier this week I found myself with an extremely ulcerated tooth.  A badly swollen face from the jaw bone to the eye.  I swear I gave birth to 6 kids without as much discomfort and pain.  Could it possibly be that I just don’t remember that far back? 

At any rate the Dentist removed the tooth (and attached bridge) yesterday.  The swelling is going down and I am feeling somewhat better.  Penicillin and ibuprofen do wonders!  The positive side of all of this is that I am losing a few pounds!!! 

As I huddled in bed this morning, I read my scriptures and was deeply moved by 3 Nephi 22.  I sincerely wished I could discuss this chapter with you as I really saw our day and time.  Please read it and let me know what you think.

I recently saw a questionnaire asking which actor was your favorite:  Tom Selleck or Sam Elliott. As you all can attest, Tom Selleck is and has always been my favorite.   But this morning I turned on the television and spent a glorious 2 hours watching “November Christmas” with Sam Elliott.  Oh! What a beautifully tender story.  I fell in love with Sam Elliott.  I do hope that Tom won’t mind sharing.

Christmas is a very nostalgic time for me and if it is for you as well I suggest you keep a box of tissues handy.  There is a very successful conclusion so please take time this holiday season to watch this show.  It touched my heart in many ways.  One is to wonder what I can do to brighten someone else’s life.  You each brighten mine!

So, until next time…..Love and Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment