Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Beautiful Sunday morning, October 15th, 2017

Today I have the pleasure of attending Church with Luke and family.  It is the Primary program and Ruby and Annie are both participating!  If it is Primary program day wherever you are this Sunday, I will be thinking of you and wishing all my little ones a spectacular experience!

I have been here in Heber City, Utah since the 29th of August.  It is great to spend time with Lonnie and Lori.  Lori is teaching in Cedar City this year so is only home on week-ends.  That means I get to  watch the Game Show channel and play lazy all week.

Cole, Luke and Missy's oldest is a freshman at Wasatch High School (where Lonnie teaches) this year and is on the freshman football team.  It has been fun to go to his games and remember all those good ol' days of watching my boys play.  Cole is a very good athlete!  I love watching him!

Until next time!
L&H's

No comments:

Post a Comment