Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I think it goes without saying that keeping a blog going is like dieting for me.  Catch as catch can OR real committed one day and totally out of it the next!

My weight has stayed the same over the past few months.  Don't ask me how or why as I totally porked out over the holidays.  Spent Christmas with Loren, Jen and Laine.  Lots and Lots of Goodies!!!

Just a quick catch up on my health.  I forget who I have told what to and at this stage of the game I feel it best if my family knew what was going on with me!  (If it's not your thing...quit reading!)  

I had my semi-annual appointment with my Pulmonologist and everything is A OK!!  Still on the same med's and everything is doing good!

Haven't gotten into my regular Doctor yet for my annual physical.  So, will have to report on that next time.

Was having trouble with the middle toe on my right foot.  Finally went to a Podiatrist and learned that I have the starting of "Hammer Toe".    My mind says it's like arthritis of the toes but the good doctor says that toes don't get arthritis!  Hmmm!  So the doctor has me wearing this little pad under my toes.....wonder of wonders....no more pain!!!  Only problem is I can no longer go without shoes and socks!!!  Darn!  My shoes will wear out twice as fast!

Terry has given us a scare with potential heart problems.  I understand that he has been referred to a pulmonologist.  Sounds like he may be plagued with the family curse!  Send out a prayer or two!  

Hope this finds all of you happy, healthy and wise!

L&H's
Mom aka Grandma Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment