Saturday, July 18, 2009

western

Western

This is the day when you can really let your fingers do the walking. You can find anything and everything on the internet. For instance, I started looking for some western items. After sifting thru pages and pages and getting very confused. You know the shopping routine. Oh, that looks nice, but maybe so and so has it for a better price. So, I decided to get more general.

I started searching for just ‘western’, and found a landmine. I found: western décor for the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen, western jeans for men, woman and children, western shirts, western hats, western boots, western work clothing, western music, western books (got sidetracked discovering an outlet for Louis L’Amour books), western tack for horse and rider, and of course since this is fair season there was all kinds of western show tack. That’s just for a start folks.

Hours later, I’m still excited by my western’ search. Wow! I just discovered that copy and paste will work. Now I can mix and match and see what will go with what. What to wear on that western hunting or fishing trip. Do I get out the sleeping bag and tent, pack the camper, or check where there’s a rodeo and what’s available in a western motel?

Gotta go! Catch ya’ later!

No comments:

Post a Comment